For this assignment you will write the Findings/Results/Discussion section of your thesis. Set forth below is the explanation for this section from the End of Program Manual (EOP):
Findings/Results/Discussion: This section describes the results of the study. Keep in mind that the “results” are the direct observations of the research, while the “discussion” is the interpretation of the results and research. This should include, as appropriate:
- results, including tables, graphs, statistics;
- significance and interpretation of the results;
- discussion of results as they relate to thesis statement/research question;
- discussion of results as it relates to the theoretical framework/approach; and
- directions for future research.
- Scholarly and credible references should be used. A good rule of thumb is at least 2 scholarly sources per page of content.
- Type in Times New Roman, 12 point and double space.
- Students will follow the current APA Style as the sole citation and reference style used in written work submitted as part of coursework.
- Points will be deducted for the use of Wikipedia or encyclopedic type sources. It is highly advised to utilize books, peer-reviewed journals, articles, archived documents, etc.
- All submissions will be graded using the assignment rubric.