Visit the Google Scholar, and locate an interesting topic on one of the concepts we discussed this semester related to Data Analytics and Big Data Analytics.Here are some pointers that will help critically evaluate and share some viable topics.
- Is the topic attainable for a first-time dissertation student?
- Is the problem rooted in the literature?
- Is the research empirical, i.e., is there a survey, is there an interview guide, has the data been analyzed via some statistical tool?
- Is there a theoretical model or framework discussed?
Provide a brief overview of the topic, the problem, the research model, and any present findings.Do not read the entire dissertation, as the abstract and chapter one introduction should give a clear understanding of the research.
- Be a minimum of 3 pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference pages.
- Follow APA 7 guidelines.
- Your overview should include a minimum of 2 scholarly peer-reviewed journal articles.
- Be clear and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing. You can use Grammarly for help with your grammar and spelling.